- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Windows Servers, Active Directory, Messaging, Citrix, VMware, SCOM, SCCM, AD, Wins, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Documentation
Our client is a premium asset management firm providing global investment, risk and advisory services. Reporting to the regional Wintel Platform manager, you will be providing technical advisory to the Singapore Team on the Windows infrastructure.
You will in-charge of the design and implementation of the Global Windows environment based on enterprise class standards. With major projects upcoming, you will be the clog in the project team partaking in infrastructure project pertaining to datacenter moves, new technologies provisioning etc. As a senior profile, you will be assisting the manager to collate reports, document processes and ensure consistency across all processes in the global windows server environment.
* Experience in working with critical Windows 2008 servers in a large size production environment, ideally over a minimum of 1,000 servers on a global basis.
* Good knowledge of Exchange 2010, VMware ESX & VCenter, Citrix Presentation/ Xenapp servers and other remote connectivity solutions
* Strong understanding and expertise on core infrastructure services, Active Directory, WINS, DNS, DHCP and IIS
* Background in engineering Windows Infrastructure Solutions for deployment on a global basis:
o OS / DNS/ DHCP / DFS / Clustering
o Citrix / ESX
o Active Directory / Messaging
* Strong communication and documentation skills with ability to work under pressure.
* Singaporeans and PRs will be preferred and Mandarin-speaking will be advantageous.
Do drop your latest CV to email@example.com to be considered.
Please contact Kelvin Tan (Reg No. R1218224) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)