- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Multimedia Technology and Design, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: C/C++, Ruby, Communications skills
- Responsible for programming and maintaining mobile social game server-side game logic, using Python, Django/Flask, MySQL, Redis, Memcached, Git, MongoDB, Capistrano, under Centos Linux environment etc.
- Responsible for programming and maintaining mobile social game server-side game logic
- Will be part of an established team to support some of our existing games, develop new games, and support a fast growing customer base
- Able to convert game logic into proper program logic under a clean and maintainable system design
- Work with everyone from QA to system admins to fix bugs and resolve production issues in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline
- 3 years of working experience in server deployment of game operations.
- Experience developing web applications or server-side game back-end using languages such as C++, PHP, Ruby or Python
- Strong knowledge in PHP and Python is highly valued
- Comfortable to work with Linux command-line environment
- Interest in developing a variety of mobile game genres
- Enjoys an environment where personal and professional development are encouraged and supported
- Good communication skills and excellent problem solving skills
- Have a good understanding of software development methodologies
- Self-directed within a team context
- Creative, innovative, positive problem solving perspective
Remuneration & benefits will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Please email your detailed resume in MS Word format including present & expected salaries, your availability to start work together with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.