- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Customer service, Communication skills, PC skills
You are responsible for resolving customer enquiries, complaints and requests via the telephone or email adhering to internal policies and procedures, utilizing work knowledge of the organization’s latest products and promotions to meet branch productivity and call quality standard.
- Continually develops and maintains work knowledge of internal policies,procedures and products.
- Answers enquiries from guests through telephone or email and communicates response effectively.
- Utilizes automated systems to log and retrieve information.
- Processes customer requests including bill payments, special handling and problem resolution.
- Investigates and resolves or reports customer problems. Identifies and escalates difficult customer situations to the appropriate party.
- Prepares follow-up letters to the guests.
- Any other duties assigned by your superior.
- Effective verbal and listening skills to provide courteous and professional customer service.
- Ability to develop and maintain work knowledge of the organization’s products, promotions and services.
- Effective PC skills including, such as email, intranet and industry standard applications.
- Customer service oriented and effective team player
Only Singaporeans/SPRs may apply.
For interested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org