- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Problem-solving skills, Relationship management
The Service Banker’s main role is to support the Personal Bankers in process, compliance and system consultation as well as to provide service to Citibanking customers in account opening, account maintenance and service transactions on consumer products and services.
Other responsibilities include:
- Reviewing cold old reports on anti-money laundering activities and compliance on Unit Trust transactions to monitor and report risk and non-compliance matters.
- Perform regular self assessment on compliance and ensure proper documentation of all transactions to be ready for audit at all times.
- Develop strong customer relationships and build customer loyalty through consistent delivery of error-free and timely service to meet customer needs.
- Take full ownership of customers' problems and ensure complete customer satisfaction of problem resolution.
- Exercise due diligence in customer care to ensure good customer contact experience with Citibank.
- Comply with Citibank policies and procedures to ensure safety and security of bank's and customer's asset.
- Support cross selling and referral efforts to contribute towards overall sales.
- At least a tertiary Diploma
- Minimum 1-year of working experience in branch frontline service.
- Knowledge of banking products and services as well as exposure to investment products and process would be an advantage.
- Strong team player with good relationship management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and organized.
Take the opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world’s most respected financial institutions now.