- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills
- Work closely with warehouse operations to secure that discrepancies are processed within agreed target time.
- Responsible for multiple markets; the markets are decided on the different business’ we are supporting.
- Responsible to take actions when problems occur under your assigned area.
- Support the team and perform cross-functional activities in our operations
- Report to Customer Service Manager
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or having relevant working experience
- Analytical, be able to analyze information and draw conclusions
- Excellent communication skills, people relationship, teamwork and how to logically and convincingly present information for acceptance.
- Able to work in a fast and dynamic business environment.
- Positive attitude and willing to continuously develop.
Please indicate in your CV:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you.
Please state down which position you are applying. Rest assured that your interest will be treated in strict confidence.