- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Customer service, Communications skills
Reporting to the Service Manager, the ideal candidate should possess an out-going personality and a passion to ride. A Harley-Davidson or motorcycle enthusiast, he/she must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Familiar with the local motorcycle community would be an added advantage.
- Receive and serve customers on their needs from routine service, concerns and enquiry.
- Work closely with both customers and internal departments.
- Achieve sales target set.
- Must have Class 2 motorcycle license
- Customer Service experience.
- Required to work on scheduled weekends.
- Effective spoken and written communication in English and preferably proficient in other language as well.
- Applicants must have completed or exempted from National Service.
- Open to Singapore citizens or permanent residents. Work permit holder may be considered.
- Computer Literate
- Have good time management skill
Apply to email@example.com