- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Communications skills, CRM (Customer relationship management), Networking, Organisational skills, Time management
- To take responsibility for the quality of ongoing delivery of outsourcing services.
- To ensure that Acclivis’s delivery of outsourcing services is cost efficient.
- To assist the outsourcing sales function (pre sales) where appropriate.
- To ensure that due diligence is performed accurately, completely and on time.
- To ensure that Implementations of new contracts are managed to high quality.
- To ensure that customers have their expectations met or exceeded.
- To review service failures and produce incident reports when required
- To continuously looking into process improvement.
- To manage short term and long term projects, and manage staff located offsite.
- Identify opportunities for growth and pass leads to a Business Development Consultant.
- Produce ad-hoc reports when required.
- Navigate the customers organization to ensure strong relationships through business
- Able to manage the activities required to upkeep the facilities in accordance to the commitments made in the SS507:2008 certifications.
- Tenacious problem solver, will own issues until full resolution.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers.
- Excellent networking skills, ability to navigate organizations and build strong relationships with C level leaders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of working with public sector clients (specifically with commercial involvement).
- A good level of business awareness and commercial acumen.
- Ability to create wow / delighter moments with customers.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Able to take a creative approach to situations and problem solving.
- Foundation level understanding of Project Management.
- Understanding of IT industry working practices / methodologies - ITIL foundation certification desirable but not essential.
- Due to 24x7x365 operation, must be willing to be available for out of hours work.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a Service Delivery / Account Management role and minimum of three years’ experience in the IT / disaster recovery industry.