Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd (Lic EA:C07C3069) is one of the leading Recruitment and Talent Consultancy companies in Singapore. They are recruitment specialists covering – in detail – Shipping, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Legal and other niche industries in Singapore. They have grown over the years and have successfully matched jobs to various needs. Their vast and ever expanding clientele base is driven mainly by their expertise and strong networks in the various industries.
They have excellent track record in industries such as Maritime, Shipping, Logistics, Legal, Engineering, Shipyard, Project Management, Oil and Gas, Energy, Power Generation, Aviation, Mining and Petrochemical. Their talents lie in Maritime solutions, Shipping and Logistic solutions, and Careers and Talent Management solutions.
Due to expansion, we are currently looking for highly energetic Recruitment Consultant:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- working towards targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- building relationships with clients;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
- Diploma or Degree
- Candidates with experience will take into consider for senior position
- Fresh Graduate with high interest in this field are welcome to apply
- Pleasant, mature and confident personality.
- Average command of English is expected.
- All nationalities are welcome and training will be provided.
- Those with experience are welcome to write in for a discussion
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at www.royaloceanmarine.com.
Those interested, please send your resume directly to email@example.com
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : Diploma
- Field of Study : Maritime Studies, Management, Human Resource Management
- Skills : Pleasant, mature and confident personality.