- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Maritime Studies, Human Resource Management
- Skills: Pleasant, mature and confident personality.
Due to expansion, we are currently looking for highly energetic Recruitment Consultant:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- working towards targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- building relationships with clients;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
- Diploma or Degree
- Candidates with experience will take into consider for senior position
- Fresh Graduate with high interest in this field are welcome to apply
- Pleasant, mature and confident personality.
- Average command of English is expected.
- All nationalities are welcome and training will be provided.
- Those with experience are welcome to write in for a discussion
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at www.royaloceanmarine.com.
Those interested, please send your resume directly to email@example.com