- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Mechatronics
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: MS Office, Communications skills
A well established company in the sales & service of engineering equipment/systems is looking for a Service Engineer.
- Responsible for project co-ordination and implementation, site installation, testing & commissioning, maintenance, trouble shooting and repair of the equipment/systems supplied by the Company.
- Attend to service calls and respond timely to meet customers' satisfaction.
- Preparation and submission of timely and accurate service reports.
- Advise and train customers on Operation & Maintenance of the equipment/systems.
- Prepare quotations for parts and services, follow-up with customers for orders.
- Assist the Sales Team in technical support and product support when required.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Dipolma in Mechanical Engineering, Nitec with solid service experience in the related field may also be considered.
- At least 3 years of related work experience, preferably in the process related equipment and systems. Knowledge of ACMV related equipment will be an added advantage.
- Willingness of learning new products, new skills and taking up new challenges.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Office.
- Possess Class 3/2 driving license.
- Singaporean/PR only.
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume with current and expected salary, and contact details to us.