- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Maintenance and servicing of Valves
• To attend to mounting, installation, commissioning and service works of valve actuators and the associate equipment in our workshop and at site.
• To travel out of Singapore for overseas assignment which includes working on offshore platforms and FPSOs as and when need arises.
• To be technically competent in system and actuator application in order to attend meetings and discussion with end users independently during site visits.
• To assist the Service Supervisors in planning and scheduling of work of the Service Engineers/Technicians.
NiTEC, Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
Some experience working in a plant/manufacturing/workshop environment.
NO relevant experience needed. Willing to train.
Singaporeans and PRs only
Candidates please send your resume and a photograph of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Timothy at 82332997.
EA Licence No.: EA11C4316
Personal Registration No.: R1329379