- Salary: 2500 - 3500
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Economics
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Team player, Class 3 Driving License, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), AutoCAD
- Performs on-site or in-house servicing, repair, installation and commissioning of company product(s)
- Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment
- Diagnose mechanical, hardware, software and system failures, using established procedures.
- Close liaison with customers and agents in Asia.
- Coordinating and liaising with Factory on Parts & Service matters
- Spare part management
- Travelling is required when necessary.
- Minimum 2-3 years of service engineer experience.
- Applicants with Plastic / Die-Casting industry preferred.
- Able to work independently
- Team player and ability to work within multiracial environment
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Singaporean/ PR / Malaysian only
- Fresh Graduate may apply.
- Possess Class 3 Driving License & Car
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Competency in AUTOCAD
- 5 day work week
- Immediate opening available
Interested applicants are invited to email your detailed resume in MS Word / PDF format with a recent photograph indicating current and expected salary to HR@tool-temp.asia.