- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Proficient in machine troubleshooting and analytical skills, A positive team player with a strong desire and passion to succeed and able to work independently., Degree in Engineering or related and hygiene control related certification
Service Engineer Lead / Technical Executive (Vending Machine)
The Company is a leading Nutrition, Health & Wellness company. The company employ around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Technical lead to improve technical capabilities of internal and contractual technicians (includes resolving of technical issues, technical training for technicians and monitoring of technical quality of work by technicians)
- M&R contractor management (day to day operations of contractors)
- Ensure quality and hygiene management control, i.e. machine hygiene & quality, and also establish hygiene support procedures on all automated machines
- Overall responsible for repair and spare parts management of all automated machines
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering or related and hygiene control related certification
- Minimum 3 years working experience related to systems, machine and hygiene control (food safety background is preferred).
- Prior work experience on machine troubleshooting will have an added advantage
- Proficient in machine troubleshooting and analytical skills
- A positive team player with a strong desire and passion to succeed and able to work independently.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.