- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Shore Base maintenance
- Roll out global service concepts like Service Agreements, Shore Base maintenance etc in Singapore.
- Responsible for running of Service department and be in charge of directing the department towards meeting prescribed objectives and targets as set out by head office
- Develop regional launch plans for new products & implement them in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the successful launch and operations in Asia region.
- Develop and execute annual marketing plan to promote the service business.
- Support and give input to price positioning of service offerings.
- Supporting markets in achieving set KPI's for the various services
- Coordinate with global and markets to deliver the right products at the right time.
- Only Singaporeans and PRs need apply
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to travel at short notice
- Experience in the maritime market required
- Preferably Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, result-oriented and sales orientated
- Strategic mind-set and excellent business understanding
Candidate who interested in the above position please deposit your resume in MS Word Format to email@example.com
Please visit our official website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/
For those who occur any problem to apply through above link, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6423 9539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/