- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
The Service Relationship Manager will develop strong customer relationships and build customer loyalty through consistent delivery of error-free and timely service to meet customer needs. The incumbent will take full ownership of customers' problems and ensure complete customer satisfaction of problem resolution. He/She will exercise due diligence in customer care to ensure good customer contact experience with Citibank.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support cross selling and ensure all referrals are followed up promptly, e.g. Mortgage, Bancassurance, etc
- Continuously look for improvement opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and work efficiency
- Managing of ATM contracts, maintenance and servicing issues
- Managing urgent applications for senior corporate executives
- Tertiary degree, preferably in Finance/Business related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ experiences in branch frontline service.
- Knowledge of banking products and services; exposure to investment products and processes would be an added advantage.
- Strong team player with good relationship management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and organized.
Take the opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world’s most respected financial institutions now.