- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Technical support
- Fast Track Career Progression
- Exciting New Project
- Specially Looking for Talented Fresh Graduates
- Carry out scheduled service & preventive maintenance of fire protection systems
- Carry out trouble-shooting, attend to systems breakdown calls
- Plan maintenance schedule, prepare quotations and co-ordinate repair works whenever required
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary, NiTEC, Diploma in Engineering or Building Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Windows, MS Excel, MS Word.
- No work experience required - Fresh NiTec graduates may apply
- Those with at least 2 years’ relevant experience will be considered for Senior Technician / Team Leader