- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Computer skills, Technical support, Driving
Reporting to the Team Leader, the person must be able to work independently, well-organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Repair, customize, maintain and overhaul Harley-Davidson motorcycles within allowable timeframe and complete with excellent quality.
- Class 2 motorcycle license
- Minimum NITEC in automotive or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Required to work on scheduled weekends.
- Effective spoken and written communication in English and preferably proficient in other languages as well.
- Computer Literate
- Applicants must have completed or exempted from National Service.
- Open to Singapore citizens or permanent residents. Work permit holder may be considered.