- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Degree/ Diploma holder with 4 to 6 years’ relevant experience.
- Set-up, install, configure, and maintain SharePoint services on servers, including the web front end, indexing, Office Web Apps and some aspects of maintaining database servers.
- Administration and maintenance of all SharePoint environments (Dev, Staging, Production, DR) hosted on premises as well as on Office 365/Microsoft Azure.
- Develop, configure, implement and maintain applications and sites within the SharePoint environment to support user and business requirements.
- Support users of SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Office 365, K2 directly or with assistance from the respective product support teams and supporting vendors.
- Create and administer sites and site collections and assist users in site development.
- Create, plan and execute end-user SharePoint training sessions for staff.
- Assist in other technical areas outside of but related to SharePoint.
- Recommend and document best practices for software configuration, site permission policy, and site template management.
- Establish and help maintain end user access policy and permissions.
- Implement and maintain search services, including defining search scopes.
- Design, develop and implement applications in K2 Blackpearl to support the organisation’s business process management initiatives.
- Monitor and maintain operational performance of supported systems and roll out regular security/system patches to maintain the security and integrity of the systems.
- Diploma/Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience with the installation, administration, configuration of SharePoint (2013/2016) environments hosted on premises, Office 365 as well as on Microsoft Azure.
- Strong technical skills and development experience with:
- SQL Server 2008/2012 and database management activities relevant to SharePoint/.NET
- Have developed & deployed web parts/features/custom solutions for SharePoint 2013/Online, including using the SP object model, SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio and Workflows.
- Ability to provide guidance to team on recommending the approach, design, and hands-on development of SharePoint web parts, forms, workflows, custom solutions.
- Hands-on development experience with K2 Blackpearl forms & workflows will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of security best practises for SharePoint & .NET environments
- Able to assess and promote effective use of appropriate tools/solutions for specific user requests.
- Ability to work well alone as well as in a multi-disciplinary team environment and directly with business lines outside of IT.
- Strong written and communication skills, including the ability to convey complex technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Provide user training and develop user guides and technical documentation for supported systems, for all phases of systems/projects within area of responsibility.
- Adopt an agile approach to operational and project tasks.