- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Transportation logistics
- Handle & prepare all sea freight Import and Export documentation.
- Process of Import & Export shipments and all related activities
- Liaise with clients, internal warehouse personnel, shipping lines, co-loaders, forwarders, transporters and overseas partners.
- Handle documents and coordination to ensure smooth shipment and timely collection of cargo
- Check on contractor’s invoice for costing and invoicing customers for payment
- Handle Customs Permit Declaration
- Knowledge in Customs Import & Export Cargo Declaration and IncoTerms
- Monitor vessel arrival and coordinate with haulier on the collection of the cargo
- Liaising with forwarders and overseas agents with regards to incoming / outgoing shipments
- Generate monthly shipping reports.
- Attend to any other ad-hoc duties or any related tasks that are assigned
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge on shipping documentation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and planning skills
- Sense of urgency in managing customers' requests
- Able to commerce immediate or with short notice