- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Shipping Knowledge, Trade Net, MS Office
- Inventory Management of Containers
- Knowledge in preparing full set of shipping documents and permits declaration.
- Experience in handling import, export and transhipment
- Good Customer Service
- Knowledge in Full Container Load
- Working knowledge of Trade Net
- Relevant qualifications, preferably in shipping, NVOCC and container management
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience in NVOCC and container management
- Good verbal and written communication
- Knowledge in Inco Terms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work closely with internal and external customers, including different industries and disciplines, and communicate customer needs effectively and accurately to fellow team members.
- This is a permanent position with AWL and Bonus
- Our office hours is from 8 am to 5.18 pm on a 5 days work week basis.
Interested applicants, please apply online or send your full resume stating personal career details, present and expected salary to email@example.com