- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Logistics management
- Full spectrum of shipping arrangement and documentation functions i.e. BL, Invoice & Packing list
- Execute Bill of Lading and shipping document proficiently and competent in customs declaration.
- Manage day-to-day operation and transaction.
- Build and maintain good rapport with customers to fulfill their requirements.
- Work closely with internal departments and customer CS-team to coordinate customer shipments.
- Other duties as assigned by the superior/management
- 1-2 years of shipping/freight forwarding experience
- Able to work in a team as well as independently with supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Able to start immediate or on short notice
- Attractive reumuneration
- Annual leaves
- Medical leaves and many more
Have what it takes? Email your resume now!
*** Sincere & Interested applicants, kindly forward your resume (word doc format) with a soft copy picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org ***