- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- In charge in shipping, negotiate with ship owners relating to freight rate, chartering terms and bunkering.
- Prepare and handle the Sale and Purchase Contract.
- To prepare the import/export shipping documents for TT payment and LC negotiation
- To liase with the ship agents, prepare LOI, handle the bunkering for the ships.
- Daily reconciliation and filing of documents.
- Reporting to Directors
- Ad hoc assignment
- Singapore PR or Singaporean, bilingual (Mandarin and English).
- Must be able to:
- Write and speak good English, University or Polytechnic graduates and 2 to 3 years experience in Export & Import
- Knowledge on L/C and prepare shipping documents for L/C negotiation and TT Payment
- Knowledge in ship chartering, container shipments, vessel nominations, Demurrage/dispatch calculation.
- Previous working experience in Bills Department on Banking would be an advantage
- Able to work independently, under Pressure, responsible to task assigned, Highly motivated, Good Analytical, Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to travel
- Able to start work immediately
- Working hours: M - F 9:00-18:30, Alternate Sat 9:00-13:00
Interested applicants, kindly email cover letter mentioning salary expectation, with photos and resume to email@example.com.