- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Maritime Transportation Management, Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: shipping, incoterms
- Handles import and export (airfreight, sea freight and land transportation) of goods.
- Manage Export LC negotiations, GST payments on imports and pre-shipment inspections.
- Conduct marine insurance damage cargo survey.
- Liaise with the local custom, carriers’ representatives, freight forwarders, local transporters, approved ventilation companies, chambers & commerce and in-house teams of warehouse, purchasing and sales.
- Ensure all shipping documentation are accurately prepared (bills of lading, airway bills, packing list, proforma invoices, etc).
- Other duties as assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in Logistic / warehouse management with at least 3 years of relevant experience in logistic coordination.
- Strong knowledge in shipping procedures and processes.
- Familiar with the obligation of incoterms such as FOB, CIF & etc.
- Strong leadership and maintain high accuracy
Interested applicants please send your latest MS Word resume with your current/expected salary and notice period to email@example.com indicating “STSHIP” in the subject heading for quicker processing.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.