- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Transportation logistics, Logistics management
- Prepare and handle shipping documents for our subsidiaries, handling full spectrum of import and export documentation. (Export packing list, commercial invoices, certificate of origin, letter of credit, import license, import and export permit declarations.)
- Prepare import/export shipping documents for TT payment and LC negotiation.
- Liaise with finance department, banks and suppliers on documents.
- Ensure original shipping documents are sent to our subsidiaries and verify the accuracy of documents.
- Coordinate and arrange shipments for our subsidiaries and ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
- Liaise with forwarders, shipping companies and suppliers on vessel details, delivery times, schedules and updates.
- Check on the status of the shipment and update our subsidiaries on the ETA/ETD.
- Filing and maintaining document files.
- Adhoc documentation and orders
- Minimum GCE O level/Diploma in Logistic Management/Supply Chain Management/Shipping or relevant will be preferred.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Logistic/Supply Chain
- Bilingual in English and Chinese; need to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- Good communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you.
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.