- Salary: 2000 - 3200
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills
• Attractive salary packages
• Company Bonuses, Benefits & Privileges
• Career Progression Opportunities
Interested applicants can send your resume to email@example.com and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.
- To manage and create commercial solutions and use-cases based on public cloud computing services (IaaS, PaaS, BaaS or Faas).
- Typical IT solutions would be Big Data/Analytic, Location based Services/Interactive Mapping, Augmented Reality/Amazon Sumerian, Government/Ministry Projects and Digital Marketing.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, UX designers, Learning Designers, Business Development and Operation Teams.
- Work with your teams to build tailored solutions with repeatable patterns that can be leveraged across business and IT solutions.
- Accurately in scoping effort, identify risks and trade-off with the team and stakeholders.
- Ensures solutions will exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Demonstrate clarity in business solutions via documentation, flowcharts, UML diagrams, and code comments.
- Stay on top of the latest industry and cultural trends and recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Degree/Master in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in Engineering or Programming
- Strong full-stack or back-end application development experience.
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies.
- Proven track record of successfully adopting new technology at an enterprise-wide level.
- Experienced in either Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure platforms with commercial deployment use-cases.
- Knowledge in Lambda/Functions, MapReduce/HDInsight, BigQuery, App Engine, Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Datalab, QuickSight, Machine Learning, ect.
- Experienced in MVVM/MVC frameworks (BackboneJS, AngularJS, ReactJS/ReactNative); responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Sound knowledge of MVC architectures, Serverless/Microservices, Object Oriented programming, and RESTful APIs integration.
(*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB)
• Contact No.
• Nationality/PR Status
• Recent Photo
• Expected Salary