Our Esteemed and Reputable Client is looking for a Associate Sales Director for their organization.
The candidate is responsible for leading a team of Account Manager to perform o ...
Expected to spend 75% of time focused on account growth and innovation, the remaining 25% split between directing account activities and Service Delivery.
Main Responsibilities:- Establish the procurement strategy and drive its implementation- Lead, motivate and develop procurement team members- Build relationships with suppliers and position the organi ...
Motivate store managers and team to fulfill sales expectations and store growth
Sales recovery / Customer service recovery
Managing stock levels , controlling pilferage and damage w ...
Global Corporate Payments (GCP) provides a range of card programs and expense management tools to help mid-size companies and large corporations around the world manage almost all the facets of thei ...
Salary up to $11,000 per month + On Target Incentive
Our client, a global technology services provider recognized by Fortune 500 clients for its leadership in research and development, in ...
Newly created position.
Reports to Vice President and lead a team of Regional Sales Managers.
Strategize Corporate business development plan with focusing on the Asian market.
Drive sales ...
Support and advise clients in designing healthcare information system, selecting the right platform, and assessments/optimizations of integrations.
Perform assessment, requirements ...
Job ID: 13200
Responsible for driving attendance to RWS and its attractions
Lead and manage the Bus Program team
Develop and implement the annual marketing plan for the team