- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Not Applicable
- Skills: Communications skills, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;, High level of independence, resourcefulness and personal drive with a keen eye for details
The successful candidate will be given an employment-cum-training contract with SPH as a SQP Trainee. He or she will have the opportunity to gain experience in a single functional area or across a range of areas such as finance, tax, treasury, internal audit and risk management during the 3-year training period. The Company shall sponsor the tuition fee for the Professional Programme, which is part of the requirement under the SQP. Upon completion of the Professional Programme and 3-year Practical Experience, the trainee would have gained enough experience in one or more relevant roles to show that they have the abilities and maturity expected of a Chartered Accountant of Singapore.
For more information on the Singapore QP, please refer to www.singaporeqp.com.
- Degree with at least a 2nd Class Upper Honours in Accountancy or related discipline from a recognised University
- High level of independence, resourcefulness and personal drive with a keen eye for details
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to staff at all levels
- Good oral and written communication skills
(To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified)