- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Tax, Microsoft Office
The successful candidate will be responsible for tax advice, planning, computation and reporting of the Company and its local and international clients
- Preparation of tax computations and returns for Singapore corporate, indirect and individual taxes and filing them with IRAS;
- Corporate tax planning and advice;
- Tax audit and disputes;
- Tax legislations interpretation and regular updates;
- Tax policies and procedures formulation;
- Transfer pricing documentations;
- Tax research, identification of potential tax risks or tax planning opportunities;
- Tax input and assistance on HR and payroll related matters.
- Diploma or University degree holder with internationally recognized accounting or tax qualification.
- A minimum of four years’ tax experience in a public accounting firm or MNC with adequate exposure to corporate and individual tax as well as indirect tax issues.
- A good understanding of Singaporean regional tax issues will be strongly preferred.
- Strong tax compliance, reporting skills and a solid understanding of local and regional tax regulations with a good grasp of control issues.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English will be required.
- Strong team player, adaptable, self-motivated to progress / excels in career and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Organized, detailed-oriented and familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Minimal travel may be required.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency.
Please send applications to email@example.com.
Please review our company website for further information - www.eltoma-cyprus.com.