- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Skills: HR functions, Data entry
1 yr contract - location at Jurong Island
- Performs general office duties (paper work, filing, copying, printing, etc), answering of telephone calls, attending to visitors to project site, handling of incoming/outgoing mails, drawings and documents to clients and vendors.
- Issues pass for project owner/client’s staff/workers entering site for work, retaining a copy of their NRIC or work pass.
- Makes arrangement for new workers to attend in-house SIC training conducted by project owner/client’s safety dept.
- Responsible for logistic arrangements such as daily transportation of site workers to/fro dormitory, ordering of dinner & transportation for workers working in the night, attending courses, medical appointment, etc.
- Prepares the project petty cash report for project owner/client.
- Submits the following report to project owner/client:
- Submits incident report to project owner/client & HR dept for necessary action - medical claim or filing with MOM, etc.
- Manages database system for purchases, raises PR, PO and files delivery orders (DOs).
- Places order for office supplies & refreshments for site office; and diesel for site use.
- Makes arrangement for collection of construction materials from purchasing dept / workshop / vendor.
- Issues PPEs to site workers, updates record and replenishes stock ensuring sufficient supply at all times.
- Liaises with Finance dept on petty cash and project progressive claims matters.
- Liaises with HR dept on foreign workers’ work permit renewal/cancellation or repatriation, site staff/workers training & development, disciplinary matters, etc.
- Performs data entry and updating of leave applications, training & development, LOT, incentives and shift allowance into Perform system.
- Submits original approved leave application forms to HR dept.
- Works closely with HR dept on site staff/workers attendance and submits time cards/time sheets for payroll processing.
- Updates & generates weekly time sheets for site staff/workers.
- Trains junior site clerk.
- Ensures compliance with the company’s SOPs, Quality, HSE policies, and code of business ethics to eliminate non-conformance and re-works.
- Performs any other duties as and when assigned by the company.
- Need to be fluent in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking Manager.
- Work location in Tuas
- We will consider only Singaporean and SPR's only.
If you meet the above criteria, please send in your detailed resume, stating the position or reference number, current and expected salaries, qualifications, experience and a contact number with a recent digital photograph in WORD FORMAT to: