- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering, Architecture
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Civil engineering, Construction, Set design and construction, Architectural construction, Architectural design, AutoCAD, Revit
Site / Civil / Project Engineer and Managers
Site Supervisors x4
Project Engineers x2
Project Manager x2
Architect x 2
- Responsible for all inspection activities are carried out
- Submit summary of daily activity
- Monitor & supervise team to ensure compliance of work
- Liaise with authorities, consultantys and subcontractors
- Prepare drawings for authorities’ submission.
- Able to meet deadlines within the time frame.
- Preparing structural design reports and checking of drawings.
- Perform engineering analysis and prepare calculations.
- Responsible for leading designers for Civil & Structural design requirements of the project.
- Attend technical and site meetings to resolve design issues and site problems.
- Liaise with clients and local authorities for project related matters and requirements.
- Possess Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Degree recognized by the Professional Engineer board
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in Construction industry
- Candidates with LTA project experience will be an added advantage