- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering, Construction
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: building construction, Site Co ordinator, Site Engineer
Site Coordinators & Site Engineers x 3 > URGENT !
Industry: Civil Engineering Construction
Salary: $3-4.5K, $$$ Open to Neg.. Based on Qualification, Experience & Capability.
NOTE: ONLY Singaporeans & SPR’s who are bilingual In English & Mandarin need apply, Thank You !
- Open to Singaporeans & SPR’s Only. (NO Quota for Any work pass holders)
- Min "O" Level / Diploma in Structural Engineering / Building and Civil Engineering
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking clients
- Malaysians with min 3/5 yrs Construction site working experience might Consider.
- Must possess Class 3 driving license.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
Job Scope & Duties:
- Site coordination, Project Planning, Scheduling, coordination, supervision with various parties ensure work progress smoothly and completion on-time.
- Supervise structural/architectural works, co-ordinate with client's representatives.
- Supervise and lead a team of workers and sub contractor to perform on site work.
- Resolve design site problems encountered during the construction period.
- To manage structural steel work installation process & attend site meeting.
- To work & report to Superior on site progress respectively.
- Coordinate with consultants and subcontractors
- Attends subcontractors, client progress meetings
- Manage projects efficiently and to ensure on time completion.
- Full support to the Project Management Team in project implementation
- To ensure the quality of work & work schedule is achieve.
- Manage projects independently.
TO APPLY: For priority attention, Send in your detailed resume with the following DIRECTLY to jml@JobAlpha.Com Cc construction@JobAlpha.com Or Call 6728 1171
Subject: Site Coordinators & Site Engineers x 3 > URGENT !
1. Use MS Words Format. (No PDF file)
2. Bio Data & Attached a Recent PHOTO.
3. State your Expected, Current & Last drawn Salary with Previous Employers.
4. Reason for leaving all previous employment.
5. Availability date any leave to offset.
6. All above requested information in the resume, Max 4 pages.
NOTE: Resumes Without the Above Mentioned Information will NOT be Considered for any short-listing. ** Our Consultants will contact you for the interview