- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
• Control and Monitor Work progress and Ensure Work Quality
• Ensure Timely & Smooth Progress of Works
• To solve technical problems pertaining to field works
• Liaise with government/Statutory Authorities, consultants, clients, suppliers
• Generate reports for superiors
• Attending site meetings, inspections and Housekeeping of sites
• Ensure traceability to material, processes and equipment
• Detect Project problems and ensure effective corrective measures are executed
• Other Ad-hoc Duties required to carry out
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, AutoCad.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position..(Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage)
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills and a leader to influence
- Efficient, Good Analytical Skills and Able to work independently.
- Experience in a marine construction company is a plus.
- Able to communicate in both English and Chinese
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org