- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Project management, Technical support
- To resolve all technical and non-technical issues.
- Assists Site Manager/Project Manager in verifying monthly progress reports, claims / EOT claims.
- Oversees the daily construction activities at the work site to meet the project progress and quality goals
- Supervises subcontractors / direct manpower to complete the project within the given budget and time frame
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Civil/Structural or its equivalent
- Minimum 2.5 year (s) experience