- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Provide Training, Supervision, Planning, Basic Computer
- Assign housekeepers and cleaners their duties and inspect work for conformance to expected standards of cleanliness.
- Conduct on job training for new housekeeping staff
- Establish standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
- Investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Supervise a team of Housekeeping staff and Room assignment, planning on duty roster
- Prepare work assignments by obtaining list of rooms to be cleaned and list of prospective check-outs or discharges.
- Inspect guest room and ensure the standards of cleanliness are met
- Keep inventory records and control usage of cleaning supplies and guest room supplies.
- Ensure adequate supplies and inventory stock.
- Understand contractual obligations and meet client expectations under the agreement.
- Conduct orientation training and on-job training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
- Ensure compliance to Safety, Health & Environment Procedures and Reporting.
- Ensure employee time cards are submitted to Contract Manager to submission HQ to process payroll
- Relevant working experience in Housekeeping Supervisor position
- Minimum secondary education level
- Supervisory skills with Strong Organizational/planning skills
- Adequate Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer and software skills
- Ability to comprehend Client Ad-hoc requirements or work scope
We invite interested candidates to please send a detailed resume and a
recent passport size photo to Career.SG@sodexo.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified