- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Building
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Safety inspection, Project management
- Able to coordinate with consultants, sub-contractors, and relevant authorities
- Able to handle all trades of works on-site (ie structural works, architectural works, building works, M&E works, interior fitting-out works)
- Responsible for the effective management and completion of assigned projects including progress, quality, cost and client relations.
- Review and provide project-related correspondence including progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Manage and monitor contractors’ input and performance to meet project objectives
- Manage defects’ rectification and improvement works of completed projects
- Implement various quality, safety and environmental management systems
- Degree in Building /Civil Engineering /Architectural with at least 5 years related working experience
- Diploma in Bldg/Civil Engrg/Architectural/Quantity Surveying with at least 8 years related working experience
Candidates Interested in the above position may send their detailed resume, current and expected salaries and availability to Queenie@sysma.com.sg