- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Class 3 4 Driving Licence.
• Implement plans drawn up by the project team.
• Supervise and monitor the foreman’s work.
• Planning and review of resources including requisition of materials.
• Ensure compliance with safety rules and all regulatory requirements.
• Perform management liaison and worker management roles.
• Interpret blueprints and plans.
• Provide advice on construction methods.
• Evaluate workmanship and quality and implement production, productivity and quality standards.
• Control for project costs and ensure adherence to project schedule.
• Review and report plan discrepancies in the field.
• Co-ordinate activities at site with various stakeholders.
• Provide regular updates to management on the progress of the project.
• Contribute information to strategic plans and reviews.
• Assist with safety reviews/investigations/incident reports/activity logs etc.
• At least 2 year(s) of relevant working experience.
• Preferably prior experience in Supervisor/Team Lead or Foreman/Technician.
• Possess Certificate in Building Construction Safety Supervisor.
• Able to lead, plan, coordinate, communicate with relevant site people to execute work.
• Hands-on person..
• Possess a Singapore Class 3 Driving License.