- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Procurement
- Enter Purchasing Order (PO) data into a newly created database and route the records to the relevant parties for update of key details e.g. asset location.
- Enter the key details of assets purchased by non-IT users into the new database.
- Enter the relevant Fixed Assets (FA) and Work-in-progress (WIP) numbers for each PO record into the new database based on report listing from Group Finance.
- Enter the FA number of each PO record once the WIP items are capitalized based on report listing from Group Finance.
- Enter transferred and disposed/written off assets into the new database.
- Enter warranty details of each maintenance contract into the new database.
- Check completed work is valid and correct before confirming the data entry or submitting the work.
- Verify the data entered for errors or duplicates by checking any available reports.
- Highlight to supervisor(s) if there are errors before assisting to resolve the errors or inconsistencies.
- GCE `O’ level or `A’ level
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience is desired
- Ability to interpret data correctly and enter it at a given speed
- Good analytical, typing and computer skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications particularly MS Excel
- Only Singaporean and Singaporean PR
Interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg No: R1325828
EA No: 04C3537