- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: social work
- Provide bio-psychosocial assessment and intervention in management of patients
- Identify presenting/underlying issues, promote psychosocial functioning of patients, conduct yearly financial assessment on eligibility for Government, subsidies and welfare programmes as well as visits to dialysis centre and home to provide supportive counselling
- Advocate for the protection of patient's dignity, confidentiality and rights, collaborate with healthcare professionals professionally internally and externally in total patient management
- Network with hospitals, community / social service agencies or individuals to mobilise social resources to meet patient's needs, facilitate patient and caregiver support group programmes and document bio-data of patients and interventions in case-files for record.
- Min Diploma or Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, Social Service or related field. Registered Social Worker (RSW) with Singapore Association of Social Workers preferred.
- At least 3 years work experience in the social service field.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and patient-oriented
- IT Savvy
For interested applicants, please write in email@example.com(Attn: Social Work Asst - HML, R1440070)
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599