- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: C/C++
Our Esteemed and Reputable Client is looking for aSoftware Application Developer (C++)for their organization. The candidate is responsible for:
- Handling C++ Software Application Development
- Software Design, implementation and Analysis.
- Document design specifications, conceptions, module description.
- Maintain and enhance existing applications.
- Strong Programming skills in C++.
- Excellent programming skills and experience in software programming.
- Good involvement in full Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in handling C++ and MFC Application Development.
- Good experience in Software Analysis, User’s requirements gathering and implementation.
- Min. 3 years of C++ Software Development experience.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- Able to work well in a team and is self-motivated with strong analytical skills
- Good communication and organizing skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Fulltime position(s) available.
If you feel that you have the skill-sets that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word Resume email@example.com.
Else you can scroll to the bottom and click on"APPLY NOW"to apply for the position.
Registration No.: R1327471
EA License No.:12C5983