- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: SOA, PHP, Mobile, Architect
Our client is a well-funded e-commerce business that is currently looking to hire a Software Architect with a proven track record required to oversee development, implementation and management. We are looking for a person who is highly experienced in large scale web application development and has an in depth knowledge in solution architecture, performance, scaling and deployment and who will help us build, deploy and manage an exciting new social application.
- Oversee and direct the work of engineers who are responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing management of major site applications and their subsystems
- Collaborate with other technical leads to establish a common practice
- Align engineering development requirements with the capabilities of the site infrastructure
- Design architectures and automation that deliver against strict requirements for functionality, scalability, performance and reliability
- Become proficient in understanding how each software component, system design and configuration is linked together to form an end-to-end solution
- BSc. or MSc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
- Prior experience in leading teams of engineers in a technical capacity or as a people manager
- 10 years of experience in web application development with at least 5 years as a software architect. - Excellent organization skills, project tracking abilities and communications skills
- Detail oriented with excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen, excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of business processes and risk management
- Proven ability to quickly learn and implement unfamiliar technologies
- In depth knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture
- Configuration and maintenance of common applications such as Apache, memcached, MySQL, eJabberD, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Linux kernel configuration, performance monitoring and tuning
Interested applicanst, please send your updated resume to email@example.com, stating your current/expected salary along with your earliest availability.
Please contact Nyx Han (Reg No. R1218227) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)