- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Mongo DB, C, C++, C#, MS-SQL, Oracle, software developer
An interesting opportunity to work with a leading organization within the technology space as their Software Developer (C, C++).
Our client is a leading organization with the technology space within the region. With growing demand and growth plans within the region, they are looking to bring on board this individual as their Software Developer (C, C++) to support the team.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with the team on deployment of DCIM projects.
- Developing the DCIM team on software development and support to the customers.
- Providing support and integration on software drivers, custom reports and dashboards.
- Working with users on providing training and mentoring the team internally.
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4 years of experience in software development and hands on experience on working in C, C++ application development area. You will have experience in working in Data Centre or BMS environment along with have undergone at least two successful development projects. You will also have experience in system integration and should have experience in working on oracle, MS- SQL and Mongo DB.
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sachet Sethi(Lic No:R1439850) on +65 6416 9821.