My client is a big data company creating innovative solutions in the marketing technology space. By inventing a host of new computational techniques spanning semantic compression algorithms enabling cheap storage of massive amounts of data, to statistical modeling techniques profiling anonymous consumers on their mobile devices, it has created the largest consumer audience platform on mobile. This platform is fast becoming the go to asset for global marketers seeking to execute data-driven marketing campaigns.
As a front-end developer in the company, you’ll work closely with your fellow engineers to bridge and interface large scale systems that process and act on massive amounts of data both in real time and offline, with effective and innovative user interfaces. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable user applications to meet the needs of our customers and partners.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional applications
- Deploy and take ownership of production environments
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Liaise with developers and the product team to identify new requirements
- Pursuing or having received Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Programming experience in Java and/or full-stack web frameworks such as Grails or RoR
- Experience with database systems, relational and NoSQL
- Enthusiasm for building novel custom user interfaces
- Experience with data analytics, charting and BI frameworks or tools
- Work well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Working Hours :9.00am - 6.00pm (Mon - Fri)
- Salary:$4500 - $6000
- Working Location:Central
Please forward detailedRESUME
in MS Word format send email@example.com
Please remember to state your
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
- Notice period
Please state position applied for as the subject in the email. We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Please visit www.sgrecruiters.com for more job openings.
Registration No: R1113623, EA License No: 10C3005