- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: AS400
The candidate is responsible for developing Software Application using AS/400. The incumbent is required to assist in Software development, designing and requirements gathering.
- Solid experience in AS/400 Software Development.
- Strong in AS/400 Application Analysis, Development, Maintenance and Support.
- Good in handling SDLC Methodology, Test Plans and Cases.
- Experience in Software Analysis, Design and Implementation.
- Good involvement in full SDLCs.
- Experience General Insurance and Life Insurance domain.
- Min. 3 years of experience in AS/400 Programming.
- Min. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants please send in detail MS Word Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration No: R1113917
EA License No.: 12C5983