- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Assembly, C, C++, Java, and/or Visual studio 6, visual Studio 2005, Knowledge in cryptographic schemes
- Develop embedded operating systems and applications to match the needs of Gemalto’s worldwide customer portfolio for e-passports, ID-Cards and Healthcare documents
- Develop and validate the application set such as eDriving License and ICAO compliant applications, biometric Match on Card, IAS PKI and other Government Program applications
- Participate in the design, implementation, security and validation of the smartcard operating systems and applications within a project team structure, in accordance with institutionalized processes and delivery standards.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Proficiency in Assembly, C, C++, Java, and/or Visual studio 6, visual Studio 2005 is a must
- Knowledge in cryptographic schemes is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in compilers, simulators, and emulators (Embedded systems debugging environments) is essential
- Ideally at least 2 years experience as a Software Engineer, preferably in an embedded systems environment
- Team player and able to work under pressure
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to all successful applicants.
Interested applicants, please send your CV to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.