- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Technical support, Time management, .Net
- Assisting in designing and architecting leading edge database-driven applications
- Developing system and application prototypes, technologies and products
- Object interface designs, interactions, and implementation
- Working with customers/partners, both internal and external where there will be collaboration for knowledge transfer
- Support and maintenance of existing projects.
- Preparing and delivering software related documentation
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases and SQL; experience with Microsoft SQL Server is a strong plus
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming; experience with Microsoft .NET technologies is an advantage
- Effective problem solving and technical writing skills
- Outstanding problem solving, logical reasoning, planning and time management skills
- Strong interest in software engineering and development
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic working environment
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.