- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Multimedia Technology and Design, Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Java, Communications skills
We are looking to fill positions for software engineers based right here in Singapore.
What are we looking for in our engineers? Knowing how to program is a pre-requisite.
You don’t have to be a guru, but we need someone who can do much more than “Hello World".
It is also important to be enthusiastic, and be happy to take the initiative to solve problems and improve on existing solutions.
What We Look Out For:
- Proficiency in at least one major programming language, such as Java
- Understanding of basics, including interaction with databases and networking
- Knowledge of or experience with PaaS services
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Traits We Love:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Never-say-die attitude
- Un-explained love for coding
What's for you:
- Attractive remuneration packages and very competitive benefits
- Fun, relaxing environment with an endless supply of coffee and coke
- A career that rewards you for pursuing your passion for programming
We particularly like to hear about your technical experience. Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 30th September 2013.