- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Infocomm & Network Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
Software Engineer Job Purpose: Develops enterprise grade software, creates and executes designs of new or existing products. May perform as Lead Software Engineer for small projects or sub projects.
Software Engineer Job Duties:
- May perform as a technical leader or Lead Software Engineer for derivative project
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Is expected to proactively suggest and propose good and sensible solutions and to provide consultancy and advice, not just take down requirements as-is.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other StreetSine associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion
- Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Must be willing to take up new challenges
- Passionate about learning new skills
- Expected to work closely with the project manager and product manager to deliver solutions on time.
- Expected to work closely with Customer Service/Sales team to resolve clients issues in a timely manner
- Apply StreetSine’s Mission Statement and Quality Policy and enthusiastically exhibit a desire to see StreetSine succeed
- Perform other duties as necessary
Specific Engineering skills/experience:
- Must have good understanding/familiar Mysql and SQL commands,
- Good understanding/familiar with J2EE, Spring Framework and Hibernate,
- Familiar with Linux system and commands,
- Bonus points for Mobile Apps development experience (Android)