- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 2
- Assess requirements, estimate time & resources for development modules
- Work with development leads and Product Manager to ensure a consistently high quality of software deliverables on time
- Plan and conduct user acceptance testing and providing system training for users
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Java application development.
- Able to understand and produce UML documentation.
- Working exposure to Software Configuration Management tools including source version control, build and release management.
- A team player with excellent communication & organizational skills & with leading potential
- Self-starter who is result focused with the ability to work independently & in teams
- Able to work in a fast pace and challenging work environment.
- Preferable Requirements (Added advantage)
- ISO 9001 (ISO 9000-3) or CMM development process
- Java Swing application development.
- Working exposure to Linux OS , networking including TCP/IP, UDP programming, mission-critical system development include fault-tolerant/high availability systems