- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electronic Commerce , Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: engineering
• Responsible for developing the firmware of Mini/Micro Audio system and Home theatre system.
• Understanding and creation of the requirements specification for new products or features
• Will be involved in software design and development, review and assess the software deliverables
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• Proficient in programming in C or Assembler.
• Minimum 3 years experience of firmware developing in RTOS (Real Time Operation System) environment.
• Experience in leading medium scale software development project through a full software development life cycle.
• Creative problem solver
• Able to work in a self motivated way as well as in a team.
• Proactive and persistent nature demonstrated by an inquisitive approach.
• Fast learner.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Interested applicants pls kindly send your CV to email@example.com.