Reporting to the Manager, IT, you will assist in implementing our Singapore Pilot Project. The Software Programmer will work closely with all users and stakeholders to achieve the IT Strategic Area as envisaged by the FAS Strategic Plan 2010 - 2015.
- Assist in housekeeping IT records from the database.
- Maintain the SQL database queries and assist in generating reports as required.
- Assist in in-house application development.
- Assist in the S.League operations and other FAS corporate events.
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager, IT or Deputy Director, Development & Planning.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ of experience in Microsoft Access, SQL coding, .NET and Java programming.
- Experience in handling complex database.
Interested applicants are invited to write in with full resume (in MS Word format) stating details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries with contact numbers and a recent photograph to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 13 September 2013
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified