- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Customer service, Microsoft Office, .Net, C#
- To provide support for Anacle's clients by resolving their technical issues via email, phone and other electronic medium. Assist in trouble-shooting and resolution of reported software problems, and escalation to software development team as necessary.
- To manage all information systems training and development activities for end users, manage the help desk and ensure accurate user documentation is available for all end user applications.
- To provide database fine-tuning and maintenance, including coordinating and setting access security, setting up and managing data replication and data transformation activities, documenting system configuration, and tuning database performance.
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- At least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Computer Science/ Information Systems), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), or equivalent.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET, C# and Microsoft SQL Server a big plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic working environment.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.